About Unify IPTV
Unify is one of the most respected services in the IPTV world and for a good reason. They offer 500 channels for as little as $15 a month per device, and we have had excellent luck with the quality of the streams provided here.
This service provides a ton of options for everyone. For sports fans, it includes the most popular sports packages (NFL Sunday Ticket, League Pass, Premier League), and a dedicated PPV section.
The $25 plan comes with a premium movie and tv section. No matter where you are in the world, you can be sure Unify TV will have the content you are looking for in its wide selection of international content.
Unify IPTV Features
- Great Customer Service
- Lots of HD channels
- Stream Live and Sports
- Easy to navigate
- Web player makes it a no brainer
What does Unify IPTV do?
One of the best things about this IPTV service is that it uses a distributed network of servers to route the traffic. That means you will always be using the fastest server on the net to stream. We rarely encountered any buffering, non-functioning channels, or broken streams. Another significant aspect of this company is customer service. These guys are pretty on the ball and answer questions/concerns quickly, which is a rarity in this industry. Their Amazon Fire TV IPTV APK was super simple to download and install. We got ours going in under 5 mins! Cost per month is $15 for one connection, $20 per month for two, which we found to be a great value. The $25 plan gets you access to on-demand content. Overall, Unify IPTV is a fantastic, professional service that provides what they claim to be: great IPTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick. What’s more, Unify IPTV also comes with web player that can be used on any web browser on any computer, as demonstrated in the following video:
Preparing to install Unify IPTV
Installing Unify IPTV on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Unify IPTV
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: November 14, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install Unify IPTV on Firestick and Fire TV
- Note: Unify is a paid service. For the app to work, you will need an account.
ORDER UNIFY IPTV HERE
Go to the Search function of the main screen (top left corner)
- Open Downloader
- In the search bar of the Downloader app, type in the URL exactly as written:
- Scroll down and click Download
- After it downloads, click Install
- After it installs, click Open
- Congrats, Unify TV should now be installed! It should show up on the main screen of your Fire Stick and Fire TV from now on. Enjoy!