TVZion is an Android APK that works on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV devices. You can use this app to watch all sorts of free streaming TV and movies, including the newest releases. Read on for more info on how to install this great streaming app for Firestick and Fire TV.
- Massive streaming library
- New releases available
- Easy to download and use
What does TVZion do?
TVZion works on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV as well as any Android-compatible device, so you can even install it on your phone or computer. Like most of the other apps in this category, TVZion works by searching the web for reliable free streams of TV and movies and organizing them.
TVZion is a bit different from some of the other Terrarium clones in that it has an autoplay option, where the program selects what it thinks is the best source for you. Usually, this works fine and we think most users will find it pretty convenient. If you want more control, you can disable this feature and look through the sources yourself.
Another cool feature is that TVZion supports Real Debrid, trakt.tv, and MX Player, which is very cool.
All in all, we think the TVZion is one of the best Terrarium alternatives out there.
Preparing to install TVZion
Installing TVZion on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing TVZion
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 23, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install TVZion on Firestick and Fire TV
- Go to the Search function of the main screen (top left corner)
- Search for the “Downloader” app
- Click on the Downloader app, should be the first option.
- Click on Download to install the app
- Click Open to get into the Downloader app
- In the search bar of the Downloader app, type in the TVZion URL exactly as written: https://firetvguide.com/tvz. Click Go.
- Scroll down and click Download
- After it downloads, click Install
- After it installs, click Open
- Congrats, TVZion should now be installed! It should show up on the main screen of your Fire Stick and Fire TV from now on. Enjoy!
TVZion is a slick alternative to Terrarium TV, and we think that it is one of the best free TV and movie apps for Firestick out there!