About The Loop
The Loop Kodi Addon provides an impressive selection of sports and entertainment content for streaming enthusiasts. It offers a variety of American baseball, basketball, hockey, football, college sports, and fight sports events from the biggest European domestic leagues and competitions.
Plus, its robust categorization system makes it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. Best of all, it is free to use and has recently been updated to work with Kodi 19. So if you’re a fan of sports or just want access to unlimited content without paying fees – The Loop Kodi Addon is worth checking out!
Preparing to install The Loop Kodi addon
Installing The Loop on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the The Loop Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 29, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 29, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi