About The Crew
The Crew is an all-in-one Kodi add-on from the Crew Repository that contains options to watch on-demand movies and TV series along with IPTV, Sports, Kids, and so much more. The Crew addon has been around for a while, but it hadn’t become popular until the last year or so.
The Crew Kodi Addon content categories to choose from, good playback, and really good navigation, it’s no wonder it has become one of our favorite Kodi addons.
The Crew Features
- Good All-In-One App
- Well-Maintained and Well Organized
- Good quality live streaming of sporting events
- Live sports streams are well labeled
- PPV available, but stream quality varies depending on popularity of event
- Movies and TV shows not best selection
- Many TV Series didn't have links
What does The Crew do?
The Crew Kodi Add-on’s main menu has Movies, TV shows, Sports, IPTV, Kids, 1-Clicks, CC-Collections, Standup Comedy, Radio, Additional Addons, Search, and more.
This app has many sections for 24/7 Movies, Box Sets, Latest HD, Latest 4K, This Weeks Top 10, Academy Award, Stand-Up Comedy, Trakt List, Genres, Year, People, International, and more.
Preparing to install The Crew Kodi addon
Installing The Crew on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the The Crew Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 31, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 31, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install The Crew Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open Kodi
- Go to the System Screen
- Click File Manager
- Select Add source
- Type the following address exactly – https://team-crew.github.io
Then select OK
- In the the box under the source enter a name for this source, type “crew”
Then Select OK.
- Hit the back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Pick “crew”
- Select repository.thecrew-0.0.1.zip
Wait for The Crew Add-on installed message to appear
- Select Install From Repository
- Pick The Crew
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Pick The Crew
- Select Install
- Kodi should indicate“The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Press OK
- The Crew Add-on installed will flash.
- Choose No.
- Hit the back button until you get back. to the home screen, then go down and select Add-ons. Now select The Crew.
You've successfully installed The Crew for Kodi on your Fire Stick and Fire TV!