About Supremacy Sports
Supremacy Sports is the dedicated sports addon for Kodi that you can find in the very popular Supremacy repository. Supremacy has always done a great job keeping their addons updated, and Supremacy is no exception. Read on for out full installation guide!
Supremacy Sports Features
- Offers live streaming sports
- Covers all the major international leagues
What does Supremacy Sports do?
Supremacy provides a ton of links to live sports from all over the globe. It collects the best streams from the internet and gives them to you all in one place. With this Kodi sports addon you can tune into all these sports and more:
- Premiere League
- Champions League
The streams are usually pretty reliable, although you may occasionally have to deal with some buffering. The Supremacy Team does do a good job of making sure everything runs smoothly, so you can expect frequent updates. We definitely think this is one of the best way to watch sports on Firestick for free out there!
Preparing to install Supremacy Sports Kodi addon
Installing Supremacy Sports on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the Supremacy Sports Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: August 2, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: August 2, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install Supremacy Sports Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- From the Kodi main screen go to Settings (Gear Icon)
- Go to File Manager
- Click Add Source
.Type in the following address exactly as written: https://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo. Hit OK. Label the source “supremacy”, hit OK
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and click Add-ons.
- Click the Box Icon on the top left
- Click Install from ZIP file
- Go down and find the repo labeled “supremacy.” Click that, then click repository.supremacy.x.x.zip
- You will see a notification that it has been installed. Click Install from repository
- Click on Supremacy Repo, then Video Add-ons, then Supremacy Sports
- Click Install
- You will get a notification that it has installed. Now you can go to the main Kodi screen and see that the addon has been installed. Enjoy!
Supremacy has been one of our reliable stand-bys for years. Definitely worth checking out for sports fans!