About Sports Devil
SportsDevil is one of the longest running Kodi add-ons for watching streaming sports. With this add-on, you can watch football, NBA, NHL, NFL, tennis, golf, MMA, and many more. Read below for our guide to one of the best sports addons for Kodi!
Sports Devil Features
- Covers pretty much all the major sports leagues
- Easy to search
- Fast, HD streams
What does Sports Devil do?
SportsDevil works by collecting the best live streams of sporting events in one place. You can find links to NFL, NBA, Premiere League, MLB, and pretty much any other major sports league here. You should be able to find the game you want pretty easily by searching through the different feeds.
This add-on is best for live streaming. It does not provide much on-demand content, so you will usually need to tune in while the event is broadcasting.
SportsDevil is organized by source rather than content category. Once you get used to this, however, you will be able to find what you want to watch fairly easily. The wide variety of popular and niche sport content makes SportDevil one of the best Kodi add-ons for sports.
Preparing to install Sports Devil Kodi addon
Installing Sports Devil on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the Sports Devil Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 31, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 31, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install Sports Devil Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open Kodi and go to “Settings”
- Select “File Manager”
- Select “Add Source”
- A new box should pop-up. Enter the URL for SportsDevil repository: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/ in the box where it says
. Enter a name for the link (like “ezzer”), and click OK.
- Go back to Kodi’s Main Menu and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Open Box”
- Select “Install From ZIP File”
- Open the directory of the newly added source (“Ezzer”), ” and find “repository.EzzerMacsWizard-1.1.6.zip”. Click on this to install the repository to Kodi.
- You should receive the message "EzzerMacs Wizard Repository has successfully installed."
- After it loads, there will be a notification that lets you click on “Install From Repository.” Scroll down until you see EzzerMacs Wizard Repository and click on it.”, then “Video Add-ons”, then “SportsDevil”
- Click “Install” SportsDevil should now be available to launch from Kodi’s Add-on section.
SportsDevil has been around a long time for a reason. It’s simply one of the best sports addons out there!