Sport365.Live is an excellent source for watching sports on Kodi.
- Lots of streaming live sports
- Completely free
- Covers sports from around the world
What does Sport365.Live do?
Sport365.Live is a great Kodi addon that lets you watch sports on Amazon Fire TV. This free sports addon finds multiple sources for each live streaming sports event, so you are sure to find a working link.
You can watch the NFL, NBA, Premier League, MLB, NHL, and many other sports from all around the world with this one addon. Each match is usually available in a few different resolutions, so you can find one in HD or in a lower quality resolution if you have a weaker connection.
Sport365.Live doesn’t have a ton of on-demand content, but if you are looking to catch the game live, you shouldn’t be disappointed. You can even find more obscure sports on this awesome Kodi app, which is nice if you are a fan of things outside the biggest leagues.
Preparing to install Sport365.Live Kodi addon
Installing Sport365.Live on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the Sport365.Live Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 21, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 21, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install Sport365.Live Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open Kodi and go to “Settings”
- Select “File Manager”
- Select “Add Source”
- A new box should pop-up. Enter the URL for Sport365: https://kodiadd-ons.com/repo/tojelako/ in the box where it says None. Enter a name for the link (like “tojelako”), and click OK.
- Go back to Kodi’s Main Menu and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Install From ZIP File”
- Open the directory of the newly added source (“tojelako”), and find “repository.tojelako.x-x.zip”. Click on this to install the repository to Kodi.
- After it loads, there will be a notification that lets you click on “Install From Repository.” Click on “Tojelako Repository”, then “Video Add-ons”, then “Sport365”
- Click “Install” Sport365 should now be available to launch from Kodi’s Add-on section.
This Kodi addon is very well organized and easy to use. The wide range of content makes Sport365 one of the best addons for watching sports on Kodi in 2018.