Oreo TV is an app where you can watch Live TV and movies for free. In this tutorial, we are going to share how you can install Oreo TV for Fire Stick and Fire TV.
- Lots of live TV channels
- Lots of content from around the world
- Easy to navigate and find what you want to watch
What does do?
Oreo TV is an app for Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Android Devices that allows you to watch free live TV from around the world. It also has a pretty wide selection of movies on demand.
While Oreo TV has many streams of US and Canadian content, it is particularly popular in Southeast Asia for its streams of Bollywood films and television.
Oreo TV Addon allows you to watch IPTV, Live TV, and Movies on your Fire Stick and Fire TV.
Preparing to install
Installing on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 22, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open Downloader App
Search for and select the Downloader app
- Put in the URL bit.ly/oreotv-working and then GO
- Click Download APK wait for it to finish downloading.
- Select Install
This might take a few minutes.
- Select Done after you start receiving any prompts
Select Delete and press Delete again