About Nitro TV
Nitro is a premium IPTV streaming service that is becoming quite popular for those looking for reliable streams. Its 6,000 channels, low-latency channel changing and minimal buffering over VPN makes Nitro TV our editor’s choice for IPTV.
Nitro TV Features
- Lots of Local Channels
- Great picture quality
- Minimal Buffering
- DVR Included!
What does Nitro TV do?
Nitro TV is a service that for most people can replace their premium cable package at a fraction of the cost.
Really, there weren’t any channels we could think of that wasn’t on here.
Every major (and minor!) sports channels, as well as NFL NBA, NHL, and Pay Per View Events are included with your subscription.
Nitro TV comes with a DVR function. We didn’t try it, but it looks like it can be configured to record to an external hard drive. The DVR could also be scheduled through the program guide.
Preparing to install Nitro TV
Installing Nitro TV on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Nitro TV
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 19, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install Nitro TV on Firestick and Fire TV
- To log in to Nitro TV, you will need to create an account.
We highly recommend purchasing your subscription through imarketzone.com
They have the best and most responsive customer service of any reseller we have ever dealt with.
SIGN UP FOR NITRO TV HERE
- Go to the Search function of the main screen (top left corner)
- Search for the "Downloader" app
- Click on the Downloader app, should be the first option.
- Click on Download to install the app
- Click Open to get into the Downloader app
- In the search bar of the Downloader app, type in the Nitro TV URL exactly as written: https://www.imarketzone.com/apk/NitroTV_1.7.apk
- Scroll down and click Download
- After it downloads, click Install
- After it installs, click Open
- Congrats, Nitro TV should now be installed! It should show up on the main screen of your Fire Stick and Fire TV from now on. Enjoy!
This article is part of our series Best IPTV Services for Fire Stick and Fire TV
Do you use Nitro TV?
Let us know your thoughts on this service or any other in the comments below.