About FreeFlix HQ
FreeFlix HQ is an app where you can watch all sorts of on-demand movies and TV for free. It’s one of the best free Android Fire TV APKs. Read on for our complete installation guide!
FreeFlix HQ Features
- Massive streaming library
- Completely free
- Easy to download and use
- No keyboard required
What does FreeFlix HQ do?
This free Fire TV app is one of the best alternatives to Terrarium TV that has popped up in the last few months. As you may have heard, Terrarium TV has permanently shut down due to legal complications. It’s a huge bummer for the millions of streamers who relied on the super popular Android TV and movie app.
Luckily, APKs like FreeFlix HQ have come along to offer an alternative to anyone looking for a new way to stream for free.
FreeFlix works on any Android device, so if you have a Firestick or Fire TV you should have no problem installing it in a few minutes. Once you have it, you will have access to pretty much any movie or TV show you can think of, including the newest releases. Everything they offer is on-demand, and there are thousands of titles to choose from.
What’s more most of the streams are available in full HD quality for the ultimate watching experience. The streams it offers are the best you can find on the internet, all collected in one place so it’s super easy to search. The interface is convenient to use, so you should be able to find exactly what you want to watch in seconds. If you are familiar with Terrarium TV, it basically works the same way.
Unlike some other services, you only need a Fire TV remote to operate this Android app, no keyboard required.
There’s not much in the way of sports, live cable, or PPV, but if you just want TV and movies, you should be satisfied.
Preparing to install FreeFlix HQ
Installing FreeFlix HQ on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing FreeFlix HQ
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 19, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install FreeFlix HQ on Firestick and Fire TV
- Go to the Search function of the main screen (top left corner)
- Search for the “Downloader” app
- Click on the Downloader app, should be the first option.
- Click on Download to install the app
- Click Open to get into the Downloader app
- In the search bar of the Downloader app, type in the FreeFlix HQ URL exactly as written: https://bit.ly/ffhqfire. Click Go.
- Scroll down and click Download FreeFlix HQ .APK
- After it downloads, click Install
- After it installs, click Open
- Congrats, FreeFlix HQ should now be installed! It should show up on the main screen of your Fire Stick and Fire TV from now on. Enjoy!
This is a great alternative to Terrarium TV, so if you are feeling high and dry since that app shut down, you will definitely love Free Flix HQ!