If you’ve been a Kodi fan for a while, you will know how exciting it is to hear that Exodus is back up and running! This Kodi addon was at the top of everyone’s list when it was active, but was abandoned by its original developer, and has not been available for months.
However, it has recently been revived by a new developer and appears to be running very well. With this Kodi addon, you can stream a huge library of TV shows and movies from all around the world. It has dedicated sections for new releases, live TV, and tons of international content as well.
- Tons of TV and movies
- HD streaming
- Easy to download and use
What does Exodus do?
Exodus is a legendary app in the Kodi community that provides tons of streaming TV shows and movies for free!
If you’re looking for a great way to stream and watch free movies on your Fire TV device the Exodus KODI add-on lets you stream unlimited free movies and TV shows. Exodus is one of the better KODI add-ons. Exodus gives you unlimited access to a varied library of online streaming sources to bring you the latest movies and TV shows straight to your Kodi enabled device. It has been for a long time one of the most reliable and complete KODI movie video streaming add-on.
Preparing to install Exodus Kodi addon
Installing Exodus on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the Exodus Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 20, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 20, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install Exodus Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open Kodi and go to “Settings”
- Select “File Manager”
- Select “Add Source”
- A new box should pop-up. Enter the URL for Exodus: https://lazykodi.com/ in the box where it says None. Enter a name for the link (like “lazy”), and click OK.
- Go back to Kodi’s Main Menu and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Open Box”
- Select “Install From ZIP File”
- Open the directory of the newly added source (“lazy”), and click “repository”, then click EXODUSREDUX, then repository.exodusredux.x.x. Click on this to install the repository to Kodi.
- After it loads, there will be a notification that lets you click on “Install From Repository.” Click on “Exodus Redux Repo”, then “Video Add-ons”, then “Exodus Redux”
- Click “Install” Exodus should now be available to launch from Kodi’s Add-on section. Sit back and enjoy!
Exodus is considered one of the best Kodi addons ever for a reason, we highly recommend it!