Empflix is one of the best sources for adult XXX content on you Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV. Read on for our full installation guide!
- Massive streaming library
- Cam Tubes
- Lots of niche content
What does Empflix do?
Empflix is a free XXX porn Kodi addon that works for Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Android devices.
It has tons of content, lots of it in HD.
You can find this great adult addon in the Fists O Fury repo along with many other XXX addons. We highly recommend it, you will never run out of material!
It only takes a few minutes to install, and it is completely free. Once this repo is installed, you will also be able to access all these XXX addons:
- Adult Hideout
- Just For Him
- Ultimate Whitecream
- Video Devil
Whew, that’s a lot of porn! If you can’t find what you are looking for with these sites, it’s probably illegal anyway.
That said, if you are going to use these sites, you MUST use a reputable VPN service to maintain your privacy and security. We like IPVanish.
It’s a necessity for any Kodi user, and when you are looking for adult content, it’s especially important. Nobody needs to know what you get up to when you are alone, so play it safe and protect your privacy!
Preparing to install Empflix Kodi addon
Installing Empflix on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the Empflix Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 27, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 27, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install Empflix Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open Kodi and go to “Settings” (gear icon)
- Go to File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click on Add Source. Click
.Type in the following address exactly as written: https://mega-tron.tv/transform. Hit OK. Lable the source “transform”, hit OK
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and click Add-ons.
- Click the Box Icon on the top left
- Click Install from ZIP file
- Go down and find the repo labeled “transform.” Click that, then click Install.Megatron.Repo.zip
- You will see a notification that it has been installed. Click Install from repository
- Click on Megatron Repo, then Program Add-ons, then Fists-O-Fury
- Click Install
- You will get a notification that it has installed. Now you can go to the main Kodi screen and see that several porn addons are now available, including Empflix. Enjoy!
With Empflix you will definitely find what you are looking for, no matter what you are into. Download, install, MAKE SURE YOUR VPN IS TURNED ON, and enjoy!