Elysium is an awesome Kodi addon that provides a ton of streaming TV shows and movies on demand. If you are a fan of Covenant, you will love this fork. Read on for our full installation guide!
- Massive streaming library
- New releases available
- Keeps track of what you've watched
What does Elysium do?
Elysium is an addon for Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV that you can download through Kodi. It focuses on popular (and not so popular) TV shows and movies, all of which you can find here, organized into different categories. What’s more, it includes a bunch of different HD options for it’s streaming content. One thing we really like about this Kodi addon is that it includes a My Elysium category to track what you’ve already watched. It also offers a TV calendar to stay on top of recent episodes of your favorite shows, which is super convenient. Elysium is a fork of the popular Covenant and Exodus addons, so if you are a fan of those, you should feel right at home with this one. Elysium has been difficult to find for a few months, probably due to legal complications, but we found a good source for it in the Kodil repository, so hopefully it will stay up for a while.
Preparing to install Elysium Kodi addon
Installing Elysium on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the Elysium Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 26, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 26, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install Elysium Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open Kodi and go to “Settings”
- Select “File Manager”
- Select “Add Source”
- A new box should pop-up. Enter the URL for Elysium: https://lazykodi.com/ in the box where it says
. Enter a name for the link (like “lazy”), and click OK.
- Go back to Kodi’s Main Menu and click “Add-ons”
- Select “Open Box”
- Select “Install From ZIP File”
- Open the directory of the newly added source (“lazy”), then “REPOSITORY” and find “repository.kodibae.x.x.x.zip”. Click on this to install the repository to Kodi.
- After it loads, there will be a notification that lets you click on “Install From Repository.” Click on “Kodil Repo”, then “Video Add-ons”, then “Elysium”
- Click “Install” Uranus should now be available to launch from Kodi’s Add-on section.
All in all, Elysium is probably one of the best sources for free streaming TV and movies on Fire TV. Stick around for more tips on how to get the most from your Amazon Firestick and Fire TV!