About CyberFlix TV
CyberFlix TV is a free app that lets you stream pretty much any movie or TV show straight to your Android device, including Amazon Firestick and Fire TV. Read more to find out how to install one of the best ways to watch free on Firestick and Fire TV.
CyberFlix TV Features
- Very similar to Terrarium TV
- Lots of HD movie and TV options
- Stable streaming
- Real Debrid support
What does CyberFlix TV do?
CyberFlix works by “scraping” the internet for sources of content. It collects this information and provides it in one place, all for free. In practice, it’s pretty much exactly like the classic Terrarium TV, and it looks like it was cloned from the original code. That means you should have no problem navigating CyberFlix if you are familiar with Terrarium.
CyberFlix is very easy to download and install, which is always a good thing. We also love the fact it is a free app, although, you will need to use a quality VPN service. We also recommend using your Real Debrid account with this app if you have one, as it makes it easier to find quality HD streams.
Preparing to install CyberFlix TV
Installing CyberFlix TV on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing CyberFlix TV
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 23, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install CyberFlix TV on Firestick and Fire TV
- Go to the Search function of the main screen
- Search for the “Downloader” app
- Click on the Downloader app, should be the first option.
- Click on Download to install the app
- Open the Downloader app, and type in the CyberFlix URL exactly as written: https://bit.ly/cybflix. Click Go.
- Scroll down and click Download
- After it downloads, click Install
- After it installs, click Open
- Congrats, CyberFlix TV should now be installed! Enjoy!
CyberFlix is a good choice if you are looking for a Terrarium TV replacement. Let us know how it works for you, and come back to Firestick.io for more content and how-tos!