CucoTV is a streaming platform that is jam-packed with a wide variety of films and TV shows across different genres and categories. This could be a perfect alternative to your subscription-based streaming apps.
On this page, we will teach you how to easily install the CucoTV app on your Firestick or Fire TV, and even on your Android devices.
- User-friendly interface
- Convenient Categorization
- Extensive Library of Movies and TV Series
- Enables you to Download Content
- Multi-language Subtitles
- Buffer-free streaming
- Perfect for all-ages
What does CucoTV do?
CucoTV has a neat-looking user interface that is simple and quick to navigate. Contents are conveniently sorted out according to genres. It also compiles popular movie series like Star Wars, The Avengers, Superman, Frozen, X-Men, Fast and Furious, and many more!
You can also mark movies as favorites so you can watch them later on. And if you are going somewhere with no internet access, you will also be able to download TV shows and films before going, so you can still be entertained anywhere you go.
CucoTV Addon allows yout to watch Movies and TV Shows on your Fire Stick and Fire TV.
Preparing to install CucoTV
Installing CucoTV on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing CucoTV
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 28, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install CucoTV on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open the Downloader App.
- Navigate to the search box and enter https://cucotv.github.io, and select Go.
- Navigate to the search box and enter cucotv.github.io, and select Go.
- When the page finishes loading, scroll down and select Download APK.
Be patient as the download is still in progress. Then, select done.
- As you go back to the Downloader app, select Delete.
Confirm it by clicking Delete once more.
- Open the CucoTV App and select Get Started.
Choose your preferred language and select Done.
- For the device type, pick the TV icon.
- Select Allow.
- Select Allow.
- You are all done! You can now enjoy streaming content using the newly installed CucoTV APK.
CucoTV is a great platform that allows you to stream or download your favorite films and TV series. It is perfect for all ages because of its large content library. Its interface s visually pleasing and functional as well.
Therefore, you can be assured that this can truly be a fantastic alternative to other paid streaming sites. We hope that this tutorial has helped you in installing the CucoTV APK on your Firestick or Firestick TV, and to your Android devices. Enjoy and have a good day!