Cinema is a great new APK for Fire stick and Fire TV where you can watch tons of HD movies and TV shows for free. Keep reading, and we will show you how to install one of the best free apps for Amazon Firestick!
What does Cinema do?
Cinema is an app for Android devices (including Amazon Firestick and Fire TV) that scrapes the internet for quality streams of movies and TV shows. It collects all those streams in one easy to navigate place so you don’t have to go searching for them yourself. We think that Cinema is one of the most convenient programs ways to watch free TV and movies on your Amazon device. What’s more, it provides options to watch everything in seamless HD quality. If you have a Real Debrid or trakt.tv account, you can use it with the Cinema APK for extra functionality. There’s also the option to download content directly to your TV device. There’s no live TV or sports, but if you aren’t interested in that type of content, that won’t bother you.
Preparing to install Cinema
Installing Cinema on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Cinema
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 27, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install Cinema on Firestick and Fire TV
- From the main screen of your Firestick or Fire TV, go to the Search function (upper left corner)
- Search for the “Downloader” app
- The Downloader app should be the first option. Click Download. Once it is finished, open the Downloader app.
- Type the following into the search bar exactly as written: https://firetvguide.com/cinema
- After it downloads, click Install.
- It will install the Cinema APK to your device. Click Open.
- Congrats, you can now use the Cinema APK. Enjoy!
If you are looking for an alternative to the now-defunct Terrarium TV, Cinema is a great choice. We highly recommend this one for anyone looking for a way to watch free TV and movies on Amazon Fire TV.