cCloud is one of the oldest Kodi IPTV addons around, and tons of people still swear by it for live cable.
It works on any Android device, including Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV. It's famous for having tons of live streaming channels from around the world, which makes it an extremely attractive option for replacing your cable provider entirely.
What does cCloud Kodi Addon Do?
What's more, is the live sports section is huge. There are +150 streaming sports channels, from the USA, Europe, and the Middle East, and they usually work pretty well. Sometimes you may have to deal with a little bit of lag, but it may be worth it if it means you can cut the cable. We highly recommend cCloud TV as one of the best sports addons for Kodi out there.
cCloud focuses on live streaming cable, so there's not much in the way of on-demand content here, but if live TV is what you're after, this addon should work nicely!
cCloud TV is a free IPTV Kodi addon. Keep reading to see how you can install this app on your Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV!
Preparing to install cCloud Kodi addon
Installing cCloud on Firestick or FireTV is a three-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Kodi
- Downloading and installing the cCloud Kodi addon
If you already installed Kodi you can skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 26, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: How to Install Kodi(Last Updated On: July 26, 2023)
Follow these easy steps to download Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Open “Downloader”
You can do this using voice search by holding down the voice button and saying “downloader“.
If you don't want to use voice search, navigate to “Find” located in the left-middle of the screen and select it. Type in “Downloader“. It should be the first result. Select it to open Downloader.
- Download the latest stable version of Kodi
Where it says Enter a URL or Search Term type “35625” and select “Go” You will be redirected to the latest version of Kodi automatically.
- Use the control pad to find and select the right version of Kodi
Once the page has loaded, use the down button on your remote control to place the red circle on top of “ARMV7A (32BIT)” and select it.
- Install the downloaded file
Once the file has completed downloading, select Install. Once finished, Kodi will open immediately.
- App has been installed. Select “Done”
- Select “Delete” to delete the installer file.
- Now we will make a shortcut to Kodi.
Go back to the home screen and, scroll over to Apps and select it.
- Scroll down to find the Kodi Icon
- Press the options button.
You will be presented with a menu on the right hand side of the screen. Select “MOVE”
- Use the UP button to place Kodi in your quick access list, then hit enter to save these changes.
- Select the home button.
Kodi now appears at the top of the screen.
- You can now Open Kodi
- Hit Continue to allow Kodi to access media on your device.
This gives Kodi allows Kodi to find media files to play on your device.
*Note: Kodi cannot see or transmit any of your personal information or any of your Amazon FireTV data.
- Congratulations, you've installed Kodi
Part 3: Install cCloud Kodi addon on Firestick and Fire TV
- From the Kodi main screen go to Settings (Gear Icon)
- Go to File Manager
- Click Add Source
.Type in the following address exactly as written: https://lazykodi.com/. Hit OK. Label the source “lazy”, hit OK
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and click Add-ons.
- Click the Box Icon on the top left
- Click Install from ZIP file
- Go down and find the repo labeled “lazy.” Click that, then ZIPS, then click KODIBAE.zip
- You will see a notification that it has been installed. Click Install from repository
- Click on KODIBAE Repo, then Video Add-ons, then cCloud TV
- Click Install
- You will get a notification that it has installed. Now you can go to the main Kodi screen and see that the addon has been installed. Enjoy!
cCloud has been known as one of the best free IPTV Kodi addons for years, and it's no secret why. Check it out and see for yourself!