CatMouse is a new APK for Firestick and Fire TV that is a clone of one of the best Fire TV Apps, in our opinion, Cinema APK.
CatMouse offers users links to tons of free TV shows and movies in HD quality.
We like CatMouse’s autoplay mode, where it will select a link once ten are found and autoplay the best streaming option based on file size and host speed.
- Lots of free movies and TV shows
- Reliable Links
- Works great over VPN
- Stream Free Movies and TV Without Ads on Firestick
- Autoplay Mode
What does CatMouse do?
CatMouse is an app for Fire Stick, and Fire TV, and Android Devices that allows you to watch movies and tv shows for free on your Firestick and Fire TV Devices.
CatMouse is a well-organized app, which allows you to find your favorites easily while also allowing you to discover new shows you might like.
What’s more, CatMouse is ad-free. If you’ve used other free Firestick streaming Apps with ads, you will surely appreciate the comparably peaceful experience CatMouse.
Preparing to install CatMouse
Installing CatMouse on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing CatMouse
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 20, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install CatMouse on Firestick and Fire TV
- Go to the Search function of the main screen (top left corner)
- Search for the "Downloader" app
- Click on the Downloader app, which should be the first option.
- Click on Download to install the app
- Click Open to get into the Downloader app.
- In the search bar of the Downloader app, type in the URL exactly as written: https://firetvguide.com/catmouse
- Click Install
- Click Delete to remove the APK installation file.
- Confirm the deletion by selecting Delete again.
- Hit the "Home" button on your remote. Use the down button on the remote to find the section called “Your Apps & Channels”.
- Scroll all the way to the right and select See All.
- Scroll to the bottom and long click to select CatMouse.
- Drag CatMouse to the top of your apps list and click to drop it by pressing the select button.
- When first launching CatMouse click Allow when this message appears.
- Choose "Exoplayer"
- Congrats, CatMouse should now be installed! It should show up on the main screen of your Fire Stick and Fire TV from now on. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed another Fire TV free streaming tutorial. Have a personal favorite app that you’d like to share with the community?
Let us know in the comments below!