About Beast TV IPTV
Beast IPTV allows you to limitlessly stream thousands of high-definition TV channels that are only accessible through cable. Because of its immense variety of live content, you can be assured that you will be able to find the best TV shows that perfectly suit your preference or the favorites of your family.
In this tutorial, we will provide you with a step-to-step procedure for installing this fantastic application on your Firestick and Fire TV devices so that you can enjoy all of its benefits.
Beast TV IPTV Features
- Super HD Streaming
- Live TV Channels and Sports Events
- Large Library of Movies and TV Series
- High Device Compatibility
- User-Friendly Interface
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Multiple Device Support
What does Beast TV IPTV do?
Beast IPTV contains over 2500 cable TV channels that are primarily sourced from the US, UK, Canada, and other contries. Aside from these TV channels, it also has more than 5000 movies and TV series that you can stream with your family and friends 24/7.
Moreover, Beast IPTV offers live Sports events that are broadcasted in up to 4K resolution. You can stream all of these on your television, PC (Windows and Mac), and other mobile devices (iOS and Android).
Beast TV IPTV Pros and Cons
- World-class Customer Satisfaction
- Neatly Categorization
- Buffer-free Streaming
- Suitable for all Ages
- Complicated Pricing Scheme
- Slightly Costly
- Minor APK bugs
Preparing to install Beast TV IPTV
Installing Beast TV IPTV on Firestick or FireTV is a two-part process. In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Installing the Downloader app and allowing third party apps.
- Downloading and installing Beast TV IPTV
If you already enabled third-party apps and have the Downloader app, you can skip ahead to Part 2.
Part 1: How To Install Downloader and Allow third-party apps.(Last Updated On: July 19, 2023)
- Go to FireStick home screen Find > Search and press enter
- In the search window, type “Downloader”. It should be the first result. Press down on your remote to select it.
- Install Downloader
- Go back to the home screen. In the menu bar at the top, navigate all the way until you get to the Settings screen.
Scroll down to My Fire TV and Select it.
- On the following window click Developer Options.
- Select ADB Debugging and turn it on, then select Apps from unknown Sources and turn it on.
- On some newer devices, you might be presented with this screen:
If so, select Downloader and turn it on.
- Your FireStick is now ready to install and use third-party apps!
Part 2: Install Beast TV IPTV on Firestick and Fire TV
- By default Home tab would be open with a text box displayed on the right side
- Go back to “HOME” in the app and type in this url: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2up4nufcqyyo8uu/BEASTTV.apk?raw=1
- Wait a few minutes for the Beast TV APK file to be downloaded
- As soon as the file downloads, click on Install
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the APK file to install
- A notification will show that the Beast TV app has been installed, click Done
- The Beast TV is now installed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick and ready for the next step.
Beast IPTV is a premium-quality streaming service that enables you to explore and watch cable TV channels that are only exclusive to certain countries, thousands of TV series and films, and wide access to love Sports events.
Combined with its 24/7 customer service, optimum streaming interface, and uninterrupted streaming, Beast IPTV continues to dominate other IPTV service providers in terms of benefits. We hope that this tutorial has guided you to properly install the Beat IPTV APK on your Firestick and Fire TV.