The New Amazon Fire TV has arrived, and if it’s anything like the old one, you’ll love them too. The newest addition to the Fire TV family is a 4K HDR streaming media player with Dolby Vision. But don’t take our word for it — here are five reasons why you’ll fall in love with these new TVs!
1. Sound and visuals. The Fire TV Omni series in 4K Ultra HD with HDR10, HLG, Dolby Digital audio, Dolby Vision for the 65″ and 75″ versions for true-to-life picture quality lifelike colors and clarity. These TVs are also beautiful — the 65″ and 75″ versions feature a slim bezel that’s only 0.24″, which should look good anywhere in your home.
2. Alexa integration. The Fire TV Omni Series completely changes how you use your television by fully integrating an Alexa hands-free experience. Now, across any input, you can find movies and shows, dim the lights, check sports scores, and activate routines without touching anything. You may also alter profiles, switch HDMI inputs, and adjust picture settings using only your voice.
The ability to talk to your TV is one of the most appealing aspects of having Alexa built-in, as it allows you to interact with your TV in new ways. Customers use Alexa billions of times each week, and it works with more than 140,000 original home devices that customers can control from their Fire TV smart TV.
3. Frustration-free setup. Simplicity and ease of use are essential to any great entertainment experience, so we built every aspect of our new smart TVs with that in mind, starting with the moment you take it out of the box.
The Fire TV Omni Series and Fire TV 4-Series are straightforward to set up, and our Frustration-Free Setups is the first time we’ve offered these features on our televisions. Amazon will automatically identify your Wi-Fi, connect, and surface the applications you’ve downloaded on other Fire TVs, so you don’t have to remember or look for your password!
It is also simple to establish a home theater. The Fire TV Omni Series and Fire TV 4-Series connect with compatible Echo speakers to produce excellent sound, or you may use Echo Studio for a multidimensional Dolby Atmos experience — all wirelessly. When you first set up your new Fire TV, you’ll get a pop-up notification from the Alexa app with a list of associated devices that might interest you, making it even simpler to turn on your Alexa Home Theater.
4. Multitasking made easy. You’d rather not be disturbed while viewing their favorite content. As a result, we’ve included Live View Picture-in-Picture so you may view a live feed from your smart home cameras or video doorbells. This is particularly advantageous if you want to quickly see who rang the doorbell without disturbing your cable TV program, film, game, or workout.
With Alexa, you may create more complex routines with simple controls on the Alexa app to provide your home theater the ultimate experience. Once you’ve practiced, ask Alexa to set the ambiance by lowering the lights, adjusting the temperature in the room, and turning on your surround sound.
5. All your favorite entertainment in one place. With a few simple steps, you can now access your favorite movies, series, video games, live TV, music, and more. With Fire TV, you may stream over 1 million films and television episodes across popular streaming applications. Over 20,000 free movies and programs from apps such as IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and others are accessible. Soon you’ll be able to broadcast videos, photos, music, and other stuff from your iPhone or iPad to your Fire TV using AirPlay.
The Fire TV Omni Series is an exciting new product from Amazon that can connect people through voice interactions between Alexa Communications and, coming soon, Zoom. Now you may use your Fire TV Omni Series to call friends and family on the big screen simply by connecting a USB webcam.
What is your favorite feature of the new Fire TV smart TVs? The Fire TV Omni Series, which features world-class entertainment, robust and intelligent home controls, and hands-free voice commands so you can talk to Alexa from across the room, is now available in 43″, 50″, 55″, 65″, and 75″ model sizes with 4K Ultra HD (UHD) resolution, as well as support for HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus. The 65″ and 75″ versions have a slim bezel that blends in with your modern décor while also supporting Dolby Vision.
The Fire TV 4-Series is a Smart LED TV with the stunning picture quality on 4K TV shows and movies thanks to the combination of four technologies: 4K UHD resolution, HDR10, and HLG. The 43,” 50,” and 55″ model sizes are available, and it offers an entirely integrated Fire TV experience that adds new features, smart home capabilities, and more all the time.